Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summer 2005 - Retconned.

Let me tell you something that you may or may not know about me. I LOVE Sci-fi. LOVE it. I love it so much that I want to use an antinumbing injection and return feeling to the lower half of its body so that we can enjoy it when we rub our bodies together between the sheets like the way it was done before government imposed abstinence. (Bonus points for anyone who knows the reference.)

Now I realize that I am behind the times on this (which goes against my aforementioned love of speculative fiction) but last night I watched Richard Kelly's Southland Tales. And it was awesome. But I'm not going to waste your time with a review. Instead, I'm going to share a clip that embodies the awesomeness of the movie. And guess what? It has to do with music.

And because it's summer, and we all want fun summery tunes, here are two things that come together (albeit in a slightly dark way) from the summer of 2005, before my arrival on campus: Justin Timberlake and The Killers.



That looks like a good time, right? I can't remember the last time I lip-synced to The Killers while simultaneously becoming the messiah. It was probably at a Mill party though.

1 comment:

genstar. said...

wardicus is my hero.