Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I don't know about you, but there has been a serious lack of dance party music in my life these days. There is just something oddly cathartic about sweating on others and dancing until there's a hole in your kicks. And I think it's because I haven't found any good dance party music recently. Good dance party music sounds vaguely familiar, but drops a beat that inspires even the most timid fools to start dancing and busting a move.

Fortunately, while exploring the interweb this past week I have discovered some dope dance party music. Hailing from NY, the city of ballers, the dudes from Designer Drugs know how to inspire a true dance party, I mean, I almost started dancing in the middle of the library! Not only do they appreciate good DP's (that's lingo for Dance Party), but they also appreciate the art of Polaroid photography (thanks to the Surprise Junkie for the photo). Perhaps we can get them to host the next sick Middlebury one?


Check out this remix and play it at your next dance party:

2 comments:

Chris De La Cruz said...

DopeDopeDope!
Classic shake your hips-ter music.
These guys should most definitely hit campus up.

Pants said...

hey guys,
would love it if you checked out my dance music blog...

www.dothepantsdance.com

midd/wrmc alum here - jason
also write for palms out!

peace.